Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Kokoburra dance


This day we had more fun :))
We covered the topic of culture today, so talking about culture we mentioned our folk dance as well. For the hungarian dance they had to stand in a circle and hold hands.. well at this part the situationbecame a bit chaotic :D All in all it went quite well I think. I just showed them some very basic steps ^^





In the afternoon Emily tought them Australian aboriginal dance, that was really entertaining!! ^^
At te courses we used some PPT, but at the last course it was free conversation(we had a topic, so I had to adjus questions and direct the connversation according to that) in 2 groups, they really enjoyed it.







During the launch break Emily, Sheenal and me went to explore the other direction of the main street. We found a little stationery full of cute and cheap stuff ^^ I bought a little pack of mushroom shaped post-its. In the afternoon I gave a post it to every student 'from Anna to xx :)'

They were very happy about it ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment