Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Post Office



This day we had a meeting at 11:30 to prepare for the class simulation. Flynn took me there by car, but we arrived there 45 minues earlier :D She went home and I started to search for a post office, becase I wanted to send some postcards to my family and friends. I've asked two people on the street:
first (boy aged about 20):
 - Hi, do you speak english?
 - Yes, a little.
 - Great :D Do you know where could I find a post office?
 - A post office?
 - Yes, a post office.
 - I'm sorry, I don'T know. But you're beautiful.
 - O.O
 - o.o
 - Thank you...
 - o.o
 - >.>

something like this :D
But I was lucky with the second one, so I could find a post office, I've sent the postcards and I managed to get back in time. :)

After this e had a meeting. We prepared for the class simulation with our group. Demi bought some drinks made of red date(I don't know what's that) and oats and something, but she didn'T like it, so I had it O.O I liked it quite much. When we finished we met the others because the training started at 2PM as usual. The training was not just useful, but fun again. We got many advices about how to hold the class and we talked about the schedule as well.

When the training was over I took (actually Journey showed me the bus station :D) ... so I took a bus back to my host family (this took quite a long time because of the traffic jam) and we went to her uncle's new flat and we had a dinner party. They didn't speak english so flynn had to translate every concersation which was quite tiring for her. The dinner was delicious, and not spicy :D

After we left we (Flynn, her mother and me) went to the METRO (supermarket) and bought some things.
And now I'm sitting on the sofa with my laptop and I'm typing this story^^
...this is te view from 'home' :))

1 comment: