Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

岳麓山 - Yuelu Mountain


Today, we went to the city with Journey and Evangelin. First we registered me at the police office, then we went to explore some parts of the city. We went to the island, where there was a nics park, I liked it very much. In the afternoon we visited a walking street, with a lot of stores and restaurants, we ate in one of them, the food was so spicy ond hot (both temperature and taste) O.O but it really wasn't that bad^^

After it I've tried some sweet things that were fried,(tangyoubaba) those were delicious.

After it we went up to a mountain, well we didn't have time to go to the top, but we went to a lake, which was very beautiful, and the good thing is that here the trees have leaves on them in winter (most of them) so the nature was more or less green :)))
I changed money and bought a sim card (actually the others did it for me, because all the papers were in chinese, and I couldn't understand a word of it :D)..I was surprised, that I had to fill out quite many papers, and they needed my passport too.

In the afternoon I met my host, actually she arrived right at the moment we arrived home. Her name is Flynn. She is a very nicce girl. In the evening I brought my belongings to her family's flat. I'm sharing the same room with her (although I have another room for my things). She ordered a WiFi router so I can use the internet too, it will arrive in a few days. Until then I can use her computer to reply my messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment