Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Changes in the project


We got the news today, that some changes were made to the project. We won't go to Xiangtan tomorrow, but we'll have a day together going somewhere, and the day after tomorrow we'll go to a high school in Changsha. SO we'll have 16 years old children. I have to prepare the PPT till tomorrow morning, but I already have it, I just have to put some words on it for them :)

These days I should apply for the courses at the univerity in Hungary.. but it's so late and I'm too tired T_T
Also I have some tasks to do for my AIESEC LC at home... I don't know when to do it O.O

These days it is quite rainy here, and very cold,but I just had a look at the weather forecast and it will be around 13°C from tomorrow, that sounds much better ^^

Today I got a gift from Flynn.. a book for little kids with some useful words...thanks :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment