Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Paparazzi







- Can I take a picture with you?
- Of course!

This is the most repeated conversation... I start to feel a little bit offended by the number of paparazzis O.O
Really they took about 50 pictures of me today, if not more... I'm not used to this... Just as an illustration of the situation: I took this picture during the break when they surrounded us (Emily and me). 
okay, it's quite embarrassing, but maybe they'll get bored of this after a while..

Regarding the courses: it's an extremely tough thing to be a teacher. They get bored very quicly, also they have extremely much energy, wwww I'm so tired now. T_T

After school we went to the supermarket. I found that there are many pockies here at an acceptable price, so I got two boxes of it ^^

I think I'll go and have a sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment