Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

At The Airport


I'm waiting for my next plane at the airport of Wien I've been waiting here for 2 hours and I still have 2 hours left. My laptop will run uot of power soon :D


So far I've mde 3 pictures for you pictures, one at home before leaving, one at the airport of Budapest, and one last on the airplane. (this airport is bigger, but quite boring)...okay I'll take a picture here too, because from here the airplanes can be seen
from the waiting hall. (unlike in Budapest)



I almost forgot to mention that this was my first flight in my life... but the amazement was repressed by the feeling of leaving home. Well I at the next one I'll be simply tired. But I think I'll get excited when I'll arrive to China :D :D
 



And till then I'm reading about not getting lost at Beijing airport. I'll arrive to T3, whish is the world's second largest airport terminal (after Dubai) - perfect place for a beginner ^^

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, shit! We should have been practise with Beijing at the interview...just kiddin':)).
    I know you were supercool..while I was reading the stories of the Prearation they I worried a bit again..I miss you, babe<3
    so I know you were supercool, and your pick up went great:) I hope your first day was just perfect (with a little shock which is normal), cannot wait your blogpost about it! xox Réka

    ReplyDelete