Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Arrival


I arrived today, after a 25 hour long travel, which seemed even longer because of the +7 hours time difference.
When I arrived to the airport the others (Journey and Elema) were already waiting for me :)
It must have been easy to recognise me, because there was only a middle aged european men besides me, all the others were chinese people.
We waited for the third girl to arrive, then we came to the city which was a 40 minutes travel by bus, then another ... well long way by another bus in the city. The bus ticket here is 10% of the hungarian price.

The streets...they are loud and everybody goes into every direction (seemingly there are no rules). People walk cross the road even if the traffic lights are red like it was only natural to do so. And there's no pause in the sound of horns.

All in all it is quite shocking at first :D
Finally we arrived to my host family. For the first 2 days I'm staying at the twin sister of my host's mother. (The flat is 4 floors above the other - 31st floor O.O). I've never been this high in a building.
This fmily is very kind, although they don't speak english we had a great time together in the evening. We communicated by gestures and both of us used the dictionary (yay for smartphones :D ) I've even learned some calligraphy, since the father is a calligraphy teacher. And the mother made some special very tasty food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment