Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

No1 High School - Changsha


Waow, this school looked super elite. The building is new, everything is clean, they had an airconditioner in the céassroom, and it made 23°C. So warm ^^ Also the didn't have a projector, but a very huge monitor like something.
We had about 20 students, because the others had classes. We held prezentations about our countries and cultures. The kids here were extremely outgoing and talkative. They study at the international department, they even have foreign teachers, for example from Australia.
This two boys on the pictures sat next to me and they were very kind and friendly. When some parts of the prezentations were held in chinese they translated it to me. And when we had a break they bought me some coconut drink it was really a hospitable thing to do.
For lunch, we (we+students) went to some restaurant, and ate together. At first I was sitting at the table of my teammates, but then the students asked me if I want to sit at their table, of course I went. Nana and Kevin also came to eat at their table. A chinese launch is very noisy :D

In the afternoon we had some more interactive courses together with the childdren. Only a few of them could stay there for the afternoon, but still I think it was worth to do... :)

(picture) After leaving the school we went to a korean restaurant and tried some korean food. I think I start to like spicy food. Going t restaurants is way too expensive for me, but I just wanted to be together with the others so I joined them :)
I had to try this... although I don't eat too much here, I can't find a reason for that. But as much as I had, it was very delicious. As you can see we had to get the meet slices ready in the middle of the table :D

No comments:

Post a Comment