Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

A Day Off

 Today we had a day off. In the morning we (Flynn and me) stayed in the flat and we tried to make a cake. It was quite hard to do as they don't have the most basic ingredients and equipment here... But luckily Flynn had some things (eg.: flour, baking powder, butter) finally we managed to make a tiny little vanilla cake with blueberry jam. We made it in a little grill oven :D
In the afternoon we went to the walking street, but before that we dropped in the little dumpling shop of the family. I had the chance to make some dumpling. I really like these dumplings, they are foilled with mixed meat and mushrooms. My dumplings..well, let's say, they weren't that pretty :D
That's me and Flynn's aunt (her mother's twin sister) in the second picture.

After this we went ti the walking street for some breakfast for tomorrow, we were just walking around. It was very relaxing (if we ignore the high heels :D )
We arrived back to the flat at abot 9PM. Then my host mother was so kind and straightened my hair.. which took about 2 hours. And it became curly agai today. My hair really likes to be curly.

Did you notice that I am actually cheating a bit? :P

Now it's not even 25th but 26th, but sometimes I just don't have time to write and I leave it for another day. I hope you don't mind :D

I'll just quickly write about today, then I'll go to sleep because it's already 23:29 here..


No comments:

Post a Comment