Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Feelings of Last Week at Home


As I get closer and closer to travelling I started to say goodbye to friends and family. This made me realize how many valuable freindships and relations I have in my life. People (including myself) tend to forget about thing they have until they lose them... Wll in my case fortunately I don't have to lose them forever, I just get a feeling of it ^^

This way I'd like to thank my family and my friends all the support they gave me before travelling. If it weren't for them it'd have been much harder to prepare. Thank you <3
...
and last but not least many thanks to my cats for enduring my overly excited reactions to their cute existance. =^.^=

After I finished being sentimenal, I'd like to say a few words about school:
I had 5 exams altogether, I managed to do 4 of them on the first week of the exam perion, only one last exam remained for january. Finally I made it on the 8th. I don't say that it was easy, but I prepared myself for that mentally, saying that it's only one week and the it's winter break. Actually I made those 4 exams in 3 days. So it's not impossible, you just have to be prepared (easy to say so :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment