Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New experiences, new shoes




I have a pair of new shoes >_>

The thing is that after the training (I managed to get there in time today..) all the girls and two boys went together to have a dinner which was really delicious, and really tooooo much :D (and I realized that I don't like tofu) We got some things on a plate and when they brought us a big bowl of boiling water we had to put everything in it as soon as possible..funny^^ 
I couldn'T eat it all, but there were some chicken thingies in it which tasted incredibly good :P





After it we went to a walking street full of shops. Here I was a bit depressed, because I really missed Flynn, I thought we really could've had a great time there, and also I don't have the key, so she has to be awake until I get home. But after a while I started enjoying, I didn'T want to be all depressed.
We joined a group of dancing old ladies on a little square. That was really fun :))




We went to a shoe store where Demi found two pairs of shoes she liked, but she didn't have the money for them, so we left. But like 5 minutes later she had the idea that we should go back so that she could try them on. Unfortunately it turned out that the biggest size was 38, and she'd needed bigger size. So she could't buy any of them. On the other hand Nana and me bought a pair of shoes >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment