Pages

Friday, February 01, 2013

Class exchange


Today....
We woke up in the morning (actually Karen didn't wake up, just me) and after getting ready I went down, I knocked on Emily's door. She came out, and we went down together. But we couldn'T leave the building, because the door was locked T_T We waited, we ringed the reception phone, then we waited, then we ringed the phone again, finally after 15 minutes the owner showed up, and opened the door for us. It was at 7:30, so we were late from the breakfast again >_>



Today we changed classes with Joshua and Sheenal. These kids were also very cute, responsive and active, but I really missed our class. It was like we started everything from the beginning. We had to introduce ourselves, we had to get to know the children as well. But the breaks... all the kids said they miss us, it was such a heart warming thing O.O
Same thing with the other class, they didn't want to let go of their original teachers.
In the class we were talking abbout dreams, their dreams, how can they reach them, who can help them. We used a video, we learned a song (Hall of Fame) and we asked them to draw.

In the breaks we were having a chat with the kids. At some point most of the girls gathered around me and they started to touch and smell my hair O.O .. so embarrassing, then I tried to sneak out of the cicle with a quick leap, but the boy next to me (he's the tallest of all of the kids, about 15cm taller than me) pet my head, and told me not to be shy... I was shocked o_o ..13 years old... What is with these kids? :D :D
*cultural shock*
When the classes finished I played basketball with them, we were just throwing the ball at the 'basket??'

After leaving the school we went 'shopping' again. I bought some milk tea and pocky, and we also got candy for the children for the last 2 days. Aaand we bought some little fireworks. My coat was burned by a little spark TT_TT
We made long shutter photos on which we are drawing some shapes with the fireworks.. we had fun^^
Sooooo tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment