Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Team building



This day we had an interesting game for the children. It was a team building game. We have them toothpicks and plasticine, the goal was to make the highest tower. They enjoyed it quite much ^^
They even kept doing it in the break, the students from the other classes came and they wanted to join as well. They said they also want to play this game in their class... success :D


Good things happened  today: I think they accepted us, and they started to like us really.. we started to get attached to them as well. I think yesterday had an effect on this matter >_> 
In the afternoon they practiced the song for the talent show. All I can say is it was really beautiful and moving. As they sang together, even boys were singing with full power! O.O (I had to go out I got too emotional...)
So much of this day, everybody felt that we are getting really close to the end of the week.

In the evening Nana and me went shopping together. I bought my daily milk tea and some bows(hairclips) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment