Pages

Monday, February 04, 2013

Back to Changsha & Birthday


Sooo we came back to Changsha in the morning, after I arrived I got a beautiful and very cute birthday cake from Flynn. It was delicious. She had planned to go to some place in the afternoon, but the other trainees have already asked me out for the evening. So after having a hot shower I went to meet the others. Details tomorrow :D

Before that I have to speak a little about yeterday's happenings ^^
I left off when Thomas told me that they are making some traditional chinese tea in their room and asked if I want to have it or not. So I went down..basically I dodn'T go back to my room for that day, we were having conversation about big and little things of life.
Then at midnight Josha looked at me, I said what? he pointed at the clock.. and about two seconds later... everybody came into the room singing Happy Birthday!! I was so moved, I almost cried..in fact I would've cried, I was just two tired, and I cried too much in the past two days so I had no tears left. I can't find the words for this. As it turned out they had been prepairng for this for about three days Q.Q
Also ine of the students, Ann called me on Jouney's phone, she sent her gift to me and wished me a happy birthday @_@
Really, thank you guys!!

It was quite late and everyone was very tired, so after eating the cake ( a beautiful 2 layers cake with fruits and white cream). Only Demi stayed there and also Thomas and Joshua (since it was their room). I opened the gifts, they were very cute hairclips and little things, really suitable for me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment