Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Closing Ceremony


First: I'm terribly sorry for the poor quality pictures, but I accidentally set my phone to the lowest quality, and I only realized it one day later :/ 

TEARS!! Today was the last day at the school. But to start it at the beginning:
In the morning I had some accidents :D
When I woke up Karen was still sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up, so I only turned on the light in the bathroom. When I dressed up funny accidents started to happen:
I was making a hot milk tea, but when I wanted to pour the hot water into the cup, the cap of the kettle fell off. I cathed it, but it was way too hot so I just threw it away :D 
Second thing, I took off my coat from the coat hanger and in the next moment it just fell down and banged on the door.
Not to talk about the sound of plastic bags, poring water, zippers... poor Karen ^^
Although she didn't seem to be bothered by these kind of noises :P

We had classes in the morning, but we didn't do any serious work. In the afternoon we had the closing ceremony. It was a talent show where every class performed something. There were some individual performances as well. Our class sang the song that they practiced throughout the past few days. Due to some technical difficulties they couldn't sing it properly.. and they had to cut it in half. This was the point when I started to cry T_T and then the students came to me and told me not to cry, because they will sing it again!
So they had the hance to sing it again.



The most moving moment was when they asked me if we can dance the hungarian folk dance. I said we can but maybe not here but after the ceremony outside. So after the ceremony we went out together, stood up in a circle and danced while I was singing a hungarian children's song 'A part alatt' it's one of the most basic songs bbut I managed to mess up the lirycs (I sang the 1st 2nd and the...7?th verse) it doesn't  matter, what matters is the athmosphere...
After this we said goodbye to each other.

...and I'm totally packed :) (not in this picture though..)

No comments:

Post a Comment