Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Resort?


Yesterday... it wasn't a dinner visit at the family, BUT we went to a Resort Hotel  and we had a shower and a massage. O.O I was quite shocked at first, because I didn't expect this. It was quite an embarrassing situation >_>
So we had a shower (no door cabins..) and then we went to the 3rd floor. We went to a huge room with many (eg 8 rows of 8) massage beds, like super comfortable sofas with pillow, blanket and automatic height adjuster... In the front there was a huge cinema-like projector. We spent there about 1 and a half hour, we had 1 hour massage. Wow, I've never been to such place °_° manythanks to my host family :))))

About today..
We went to bed at about 1AM, so we slept for a long time. I was in the other room, because Flynn's other cousin (10years old) is here now, and she sleeps with her. I woke up at 10 and then I started to chat with Thomas and Joshua, so in the end I got p at about 11AM :D
After lunch we went shopping (not thet kind of..) with the family (host mother, her twin sister, Flynn, her cousin and me) we went to the local markets and bought many fruits, vegetables and candies for the Spring Festival.

In the afternoon I watched the video that donation made for me... I'll just show it to you, no words for this...

After dinner Flynn and me went to the city, we were just walking around.. bt suddenly it started raining, so we had to buy an umbrella and we came home. We went to bed at about midnight, but we had a quite long chat  before falling asleep. Nice long day... (°-°)

No comments:

Post a Comment