Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The travel to the OP Day

I have been to the Outgoing Preparation Day on Saturday.
It wasn't a smooth travel :D I went to Budapest on Friday, and I slept at my friend's house.
Right at the moment I got on the bus in my hometown I wanted to check the time.. on my phone.. which was (as I realized at that moment) peacefully waiting for me on my desk. In my room. At home.

"Okay, don't worry, you can manage without it.."

Well, at least I had some time to rest (after 20 minutes, when a seat became empty and I could sit down) till that i was chatting with a man, he was kind enough to offer me his seat. But I refused it saying it'll be okay like this too. So after I took seat I couldn't listen to music (on my phone) or listen to japanese lessons (on my phone) or use the japanese dictionary (omp), or use the WiFi - this was the first bus I've travelled by that had WiFi :D ... so I just tried to enjoy doing nothing and I just relaxed.

It was 20 minutes before the official arriving time, that we were still 40km away from Budapest. It was 10 minutes before the official arriving time, that we were still 20km away from Budapest. It was at the official arrivig time that we reached Budapest. And then we got into a traffic jam..
I couldn't call my friend who was waiting for me, so eventually he stood at the bus station for 40 minutes.
I was so sorry for him >_>

But finally I arrived, and everything was fine...till the next morning, wen I got into ~a bit of~ trouble again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment