Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Beginning

How I got to know AIESEC?

It was back in april this year (2012). There was an international day at school, and I decided ti see it for myself. At that time I realized, that I was hesitating too much about a certain scholarship I wanted to apply. So eventually I got over-aged O.O
I realized that nothing will come of continuing the daydreaming. I have to take the first step, finally!


So I went to the international day, I gathered some flyers, when I saw the 'info desk' of AIESEC, I went there and asked for some information. This is where the whole thing started.
Things were happening fast, I became a member of the organization. After about 1-1,5 months I had a longer break in the summer, but this fall I rejoined, yay :)

Now in october, I decided to go on an internship. ^^
So let the story begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment