Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

OP Day - Complicated Arrival

The Outgoing Preparation Day was on Saturday (27th october) from 9:30 to 17:30.
We had to arrive between 9:00 and 9:30 so tat we had enough time to register.

I slep at a friend of mine, not too far from the place where the OPD took place. My friend walked me to the building I was supposed to go to. I went in... I saw nothing related to this event, which was quite weird. I looked for some signs, I went through some corridors, but I found nothing. So I went to the reception and asked about the AIESEC. He said it is on the 2nd floor angd somebody has already arrived there.
At this point I became relaxed, that now everything will be ok.
I went up to the 2nd floor, I went through a long passage end eventually I arrived to the door. I knocked and opened the door. There was only one girl in there (a small office). I was quite surprised, and I asked about the OPD. She said it that it was in the other! building.....
I asked for the direction, and after she to me where to go (go out and then right, and then left and right...)
I asked: 'Is it possible to get there within 12 minutes?'
th answer was 'Well, we usually make it in 10 minutes during the breaks'
'Okay, thanks'

The rain was silently pouring, I had no umbrella (of course :D).. But I managed to reach the other building in 8 minutes, without getting totally soaked through ^^

I was in time ^^

I registered and after a short while the OPD started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment