Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Interview and CV

Yesterday (Oct. 24, Wed) I had the interview in the AIESEC office. It was a good experience. I think it is good that I was thinking about the possible questions before. So I could come up with some clear answers. *‿*

It was a short interview in english. I've already experienced being on the other side, so fortunately it wasn't that much of a surprise. (Although I got 1 or 2 questions that I've already forgotten about, that was the time when I really had to improvise.) It was interesting :)

I have already gave in my application and my CV beforehand (okay, I handed in the final, extended version of the CV at the time of the interview). I think I managed to make a visually pleasing CV, with logically sorted, relevant data. It wans't that easy as it may sound  ..to think over your past activities that can be called professional experience. >__>

The day after tomorrow (Oct. 27, Sat) I will go to the Exchange Preparation Day in Budapest. I'm quite excited about it. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment