Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Right after the interview..


I had the interview just about 30 minutes ago...
I am waiting for the result. I should have it in about 1,5 hours. O‿O

During the skype interview I was at school. So I had to find a place that is empty and no one would disturb me, and it has to be a place where the WiFi is working properly.
It was hard to find a place that met both of the requirements. Finally a classmate of mine helped me (Thank you Ákos!!!) And we asked for the key of the teachers' private library. (last time I was there I had 'comparatory civilization studies' exam :D)
So I got an empty room, with a fast WiFi connection. (^▽^)

So everything was ready for the interview. It started with some technical problems. Skype just didn't want to work like it should (+I don't have 'premium' skype, so we couldn't do conference call).
Because of all these hardships at the end it was just a two-sided voice call. This way the quality of the sound was better, so we could more or less understand each other. ^-^
I got questions regarding my previous volunteer work, hardest task I had to face during that, how would I solve different kind of situations.
I had a little 'project' too, I got one minute to plan a 45' course for little kids. That was quite a challenge. *-*

Celia, who held the interview was very kind and cheerful, I liked her very much. Also, her attitude made me feel more comfortable during answering her questions.
Thus, all in all it was a positive experience (regardless of the result). (✿◠‿◠)

~ about one hour left till getting the result... (◔‿◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment